when she says she doesn’t send nudes
when guys objectify women and expect them to send nudes
when someone asks you about your nuclear plans for russia
When Russia sends you nudes
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
아무 생각 없이 손 가는대로 그렸는데, 생각해보니 이런 그림이 너무 많았지 ㅜㅜ;
안 올릴까 하다가 그냥 올림.
이미지란 무서운거야.. 딕.. 이 자유로운 놈..
Batgirl v.2 #27
disclaimer: i want attention. i want sympathy. i want company. i want to impress people and i want people to like me. i don’t really understand why i’m supposed to pretend i don’t want those things, so i won’t.
pretty tired of seeing this hair trope on asian characters
EDIT: because three examples wasn’t enough for some of you:
Why is this a thing?
As soon as I saw this post I thought about Mei Melancon as Psylocke in X-men: The Last Stand
Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang in Glee (early seasons)
this is such a weirdly specific thing
i bet there are even more examples
Natalie Dormer at the People’s Ones to Watch event (x).
even on tumblr i’m the quiet kid that sits in the corner and doesn’t really know anyone
last night i woke up because two dudes were fighting underneath my window and one dude kept screaming “BRO!! BRO YOU CALLED ME A BITCH IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE BAR BRO!! THE WHOLE BAR!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT BRO??” he sounded so heart broken. why bro. why did you do this.